Saturday, January 7, 2012

The New Year

The New Year makes people want to start over. The chance at a new start shouldn't be prompted by the shift of years, but because you really want the change to happen. Although, it's not cliche if this were to happen around the beginning of January, right? I'm back on blogging, hopefully not in a sad attempt to make myself feel better about my unproductive life.

Anyway, I'm Kim. Let me tell you about myself with a little Q&A. Okay? Okay.

_____________________________________

Who are you?
That's a really big question to ask. I could make a joke about existentialism, but I won't. I'm Kim Scott. I study Film and Media Arts at Temple University. I'm a sophomore.

Where do you live?
I currently in a house full of girls located in Philadelphia, PA. We're less crazy and catty than you'd think.

What should I expect from this blog?

It's a personal blog. I plan writing about whatever is floating around in my brain. Anything that I experience throughout my day is fair game for some sassy commentary. I feel as though my focus will be on college life, relationships, food, and film. Also, I love puppies, so I'll work that in somehow.

How often are you going to post?
Every week.

Why should I read about your blog?

I always think it's interesting to read personal things by people I know. I think it gives insight on how their minds work and what their interests are. I don't think this is something you should check every day, but once in awhile. Probably when you're bored and alone at 2AM on the internet.

______________________

Interesting, right? Perhaps not, but this is only the beginning.

K.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment